Rain rain, go away!

Due to the inclement weather this week, we have decided to postpone the Foxtrot until February 21st and 22nd where we will retain the same class schedule.  I know all of the kids are excited to get out there and give this their all, but their safety is the #1 priority.  Of course, the silver lining to this unfortunate delay is that we have two more weeks to keep driving the fundraising for this event.  Please continue to get those fundraising pages up and keep the support flowing in from friends and family.